The LRI raises awareness of lupus and the need for innovative lupus research across the country.
Join with us to
- Spread awareness in your community.
- Wear the lupus wristband! Order wristbands
- Distribute newsletters, brochures, and other literature. Just give us a call and we’ll send some to you!
- Spread awareness on the Web.
- Forward Web pages. At the top of each page, you'll find a "share" button—use it to email, bookmark, and add pages to your favorite social networking sites.
- Forward electronic newsletters.
- Spread awareness of lupus clinical trials—and the need for more volunteers to take part and move the research from the laboratory to new treatments! Many trials are taking place, and many need more volunteers!
- Visit our trials website, www.LupusTrials.org, to find out more about trials and why they are so important for moving the research from the laboratory to new treatments!
- Consider taking part in a lupus trial.
- Tell others about lupus trials—forward the link to the lupustrials.org website.
- Distribute our lupustrials.org brochure. Please give us a call and we will send you some to distribute!