The Lupus Research Institute (LRI) works with patient groups across the country through its National Coalition of members and partners.
Each of these independent organizations backs the research efforts of the LRI and also provides social services and educational programs for people with lupus in the local area.
If you are looking for help with lupus in your area, such as a support group or names of lupus doctors in your area, visit the website of your LRI National Coalition affiliate, listed below:
- S.L.E. Lupus Foundation (New York)
- Lupus Alliance, Upstate New York
- Lupus Foundation of Southern New York
- Lupus Alliance, Long Island/Queens Affiliate
- Michigan Lupus Foundation
- Lupus Foundation of Colorado
- Lupus Foundation of Florida
- Lupus Foundation of Genesee Valley NY, Inc.
- Lupus and Allied Diseases Association, Inc., formerly Lupus Foundation of Mid & Northern NY, Inc.
- Lupus Foundation of New England
- Lupus Foundation of Northern California
- Lupus Foundation of Pennsylvania
- Lupus Foundation of Southern California
- Lupus LA
- Lupus Research Institute Chicago
- Lupus Support Network